Resources and Links – Some of My Favorite Sites
Great Reading Ahead — Here are the marketing and branding blogs that I love! Please read & comment. Tell them you found their blog from the link at Branding & Marketing:
- Drew’s Marketing Minute - Drew McLellan
- Marketing Sherpa Articles
- Gianfagna Strategy Marketing Jean Gianfagna (rhymes with Lasagne) - Smart Stuff
- Personal Branding - Dan Schwebel
- Cool Marketing Stuff - Charles Sipe
- Blog Til You Drop - “Lolly” Laurence Borel
- PrintWand - James Maurer, a commercial printer with lots of great marketing ideas and advice
- Ballantine Direct Mail - Ryan Cote & his brother Matt Cote
- Pointroll - A digital media agency with close to 400 employees in eight major markets and more than 200 employees. Their blog features 11 bloggers talking about how they make an impression for their clients
- The Branding Blog - Martin Jelsema
- Brand Strategy Insider - Derrek Daye
- Creative Pile - Julian and Rachel
- Interactive business formation map
- The Entrepreneurship Club of America - Kip Marlow
- Plugged In Business
- Small Business Trends - Anita Campbell
- Business Career Center
- Business Creation Training: Daryl Wizelman
- Marketing and PR for Small Business - Kathyrn Lima
Creative & Graphic Design
- David Airey Graphic Design
- Quinn Creative
- Designers Who Blog Cat
- Page Plane Chuck Green
- The Blabbing Baboon - Richard Marcej - daily drawn cartoon blog
- Brain Based Biz - Robyn McMaster
- GreenLiteBites - Roni
- GeoGreeting - fun way to send messages using Google Earth
- Message Generator - Redkid
- First Site Guide - Blogging and Marketing Tips from Experts - Marco Mijatovic
- Converstations - Mike Sansone
- The Business of Blogging and New Media - Chris Garrett
- Skinny Minny Media - Roni Noone
- How to Start a Blog
- SageRock - Sage Lewis
- The Search Guru - Leslie Cruthers
- Agency Legal Protection - Sharon Toerek
8 thoughts on “Resource Links”
Hi, Chris: I just saw my blog on your blogroll-thanks so much for including it!
Glad to include it! I enjoy reading your blog!
Branding is the philosophy to change consumers minds.
True, in my opinion, it is also the volt through which a company builds customer relation! These days customer service is an old adage. Customer experience is what all brand-trend-setters talk about today!
Would you please be so kind as to consider including a feed to Act-On Software’s blog on your blogroll? http://blog.act-on.com
Their blog is geared towards savvy business marketers and would be an excellent resource for your readers.
Thank you for your consideration.
hey i was finding right information then i got your article.it’s really helpful for me thank you for sharing this information.
good source, let me go there
start blog article.