I’m a firm believer in the DRIP method of marketing.
That is you constantly stay in front of your best prospects and clients. Offer some additional help. Remind them of your new product, service and feature.
What do you do to stay top of mind with your current customers and prospective customers? Here are 10 ideas that could get your started:
- Press release about a new hire, an award or new service
- Email newsletter to those who have opted in.
- Send a link to a helpful blog post.
- Use one of the creative card places to send a card.
- Walk the trade show if you can’t afford the time/effort to exhibit at the show.
- Write an article or white paper to distribute on the internet.
- Work on your on line presence with LinkedIn and network by sending some emails.
- Review your business cards and call back the folks you promised to contact.
- It’s holiday time — send some warm wishes for a Happy New Year.
- Double check the key associations your prospects belong to and consider going to some of the local chapter meetings in the new year.
Doing a “little something” every day helps you to deliver a long term result.