Are you writing and marketing your book?
Those who haven’t written a book often think that the writing is the hard part. Those who have written a book know that the work just begins when the book is finally published.
Authors: take heed of the launch strategy of Tammy Lenski. Tammy really understands the power of connectedness and community in developing an on line media program.
She contacted a variety of professionals who would be helpful to her target market and asked for donation of services as prizes to book buyers in exchange for posting profiles of the professionals. What a great way to build the buzz for an online book launch virtual party for her new mediation book.
Each profile also has cross links to the other professional’s profiles and their respective websites:
- FreshBooks online invoicing
- Lisa Gates of 360 Alliance
- David Airey UK graphic designer
- Jason Alba of JibberJobber
- Great American networks conferencing
- Chris Brown marketing consultant
- Liz Strauss successful blogger
- Dawud Miracle web designer
- Mike Sansone conversation conductor
- Dr. Tammy Lenski herself: mediation marketing & career coaching
If you’re considering creating an online book launch virtual party to increase community and sales of your book, don’t miss Tammy’s example!
4 thoughts on “Launch Strategy for Marketing Your Book”
I found your site on google blog search and read a few of your other posts. Keep up the good work. Just added your RSS feed to my feed reader. Look forward to reading more from you.
- Randy Nichols.
Hi there, Chris - Thanks for the shout-out about the book and my launch strategy! And thanks for being part of the event along with the other fine, savvy folks.
Comments are closed.