Are you trying to build a strong potential client or prospect list? One way to do it is with a landing page that persuades your target audience to provide contact information. To do that, you have to keep it focused and offer something of value for free.
You can see an example at www.getdonors.com, a landing page targeting fund-raising professionals.
This landing page has a simple headline the focuses on the offer, a subhead that focuses on the benefits and a video that introduces the teacher and ends with a call to action:
The reward for providing your contact info is information for improving your fundraising efforts with 6 video lessons. The landing page uses screen shots from the six short videos to illustrate the reward.
Notice use of color to help direct the call to action?
- The red burst with the word FREE.
- The bright blue button that says “Get the free lessons” under the form and under the photos of the lessons.
- The yellow highlight under the 6 lessons headlines?
- Light blue arrows “meet your teacher” and “click me”
- Bright yellow type at the end of the video with the call to action “sign up…”
The page is very clean and uncluttered. What else do you think would improve this landing page? Leave a comment below.
Thanks Kami for the link.