- Where to look for tips to drive traffic to the blog
- How to write content faster
- Where to find good photos to illustrate your posts
- How to size photos faster
- Social media how-to’s and a seminar series
- Writing guest postings — pro’s and con’s
- Offering guest postings on your blog — pro’s and con’s
- Book reviews and why they are growing medium
- How to figure out to figure out what blog topic to focus on when you’re trying to get started
- Which software to use when you want to start a quick blog for a mini topic
- Long tail results and how to encourage more of them
- New keyword analysis tools that help to tag and help interested readers to self identify
You can do a lot by reading everything you can find on the internet, but actually sitting down and having a cup of coffee with folks who do this all the time is a great boost for a blogger.
Because we have experienced bloggers and newbies in the group, there are all levels of questions, answers and discussions going on. We’ve found that everyone has something to offer.
If you’re in NE Ohio and working on your blog or starting a new one, you may want to consider joining us at our next meet up: Feb 25, 9:30 to 11, Mocha Joes Coffee House 3707 Darrow Road at 91 and Graham in Stow, Ohio 44224.